English as a Second Language
Are you learning English as your second language?
Stressed about your IELTS score?
No matter your first language or English level Fast ForWord® is proven to help.
What could I expect from completing this programme?
Clear English Language Communication including improvement in a number of areas such as:
- - Oral fluency
- - Pronunciation
- - Listening
- - Vocabulary
- - Written skills
- - Memory
- - Focussed attention
- - Processing ( thinking ) speed
- - Visual, auditory and written sequencing skills
How it works
- - Personalised brain training for 90 minutes 5 days a week via the internet with daily feedback & weekly progress reports
- - Adaptive to each learner in each session with instant feedback
- - Weekly achievement graph, participation report and progress reports
- - Access to 24/7 support website and video help
Research shows native and ESL speakers improved writing scores by completing Fast ForWord®
*Neuroplasticity-based cognitive and linguistic skills training improves reading and writing skills in college students.
Beth A. Rogowsky, Pericles Papamichalis, LauraVilla, Sabine Heim and PaulaTallal* Center for Molecular and Behavioral Neuroscience, Rutgers University, Newark, NJ, USA published in FrontiersinPsychology | EducationalPsychology March2013|Volume4|Article137
Used with permission.
85= Below Average 108=Above average*