Build better brains with your ‘daily dozen’ minutes of brain exercise - enjoy with your coffee.
Brain HQ was designed by an international team of neuroscientists, led by Michael Merzenich - a professor emeritus in neurophysiology, member of the National Academy of Sciences, co-inventor of the cochlear implant, and Kavli Prize laureate.
More than 100 published scientific papers show the benefits of BrainHQ exercises and assessments. Most of these were independently conducted by scientists at respected universities, such as the University of California, Stanford, and Johns Hopkins.
How it works
- - 29 online exercises that work out attention, brain speed, memory, people skills, navigation, and intelligence.
- - Each exercise adapts in difficulty as you work so that you always train at the optimum level for you—where you are most likely to make cognitive improvements.
- - The personalized trainer feature, designed by scientists, continually measures your performance and serves up the exercises that will benefit you the most. OR design your own training to fit your mood and schedule!
- - Mobile device or computer delivered
- - Can be completed in less than 5 minute segments
- - On screen feedback
Who is this product best for?